Monday, April 20, 2009

--MY FAVORITE HEALTHY FAT SNACK!--This has definitely been done before (like most of my food) but I had to post it cause its so dang good. Sliced avacadoes and tomatoes, salt and fresh cracked pepper, balsamic vinegar and lots of olive oil, basil, a few diced red onions, and a smidge of lemon zest and/or juice! Nothing to it, makes a great appetizer or in-between meal snack. You could easily leave out the basil, onion and lemon but I just had it and thought it gave it a bold extra something.

3 comments:

  1. I just want to add a piece of chicken and eat that for dinner right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. More food, more pictures gives me more inspiration. Please keep cooking!! And posting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the blog Heidi. I have been on my own planet and I am just now getting to this. Maybe I will start making dinner with your ideas! (Hmmm..is that really likely? Maybe we need a girls night instead and I can just eat!)

    ReplyDelete