Saturday, April 11, 2009







Most of my food is thrown together last second and taken with my camera phone (cause I'm too hungry to get formal) so its not gorgeous but its fun to take pics to remember what I've made.
-EGG AND VEGGIES--Leftover cooked potatoes are one of my favorites to have around because you can grab some veggies and eggs and in 5 minutes on a frying pan, you have a yummy omelette. Butter flavored cooking spray and salt and pepper make in all possible... And of course a little cheese.
-CHICKEN ASPARAGUS PASTA--Had some leftover grilled chicken so I cut up some random veggies and put it on the grill pan with some olive oil and S&P, as soon as they were almost done I cut cut up the chicken and mixed it in with the veggies to heat it up a bit.(some chile pepper flakes added a great kick as well) While it was all going I just cooked a little angel hair (barilla plus-tastier than whole wheat pasta) and added some alfredo sauce(I know, not so healthy, eh). A smidge of lemon zest, parmesan and cracked pepper did the trick. A bit of parsley would've been great but it was good.
-PITA CRISP--The pita bread there was just a random thing I threw together one hungry afternoon when it seemed I had NOTHING to eat. Sauteed the last of my bell peps and onions and a little leftover chicken, broiled the (wheat)pita bread on both sides and ate it with hummus. Might sound weird but it went together quite well.

1 comment:

  1. You've been a busy blogger in the night. This is gonna be fun. I will share this with my friends.

    ReplyDelete