Saturday, April 11, 2009



-This tostada-looking thing is one of my favorites if I have a few extra minutes. Just let my egg cook in its pan while in another I let a tortilla toast up a bit on both sides so its nice and crisp. I smeared on the refried beans and then sprinkled on some cheese before adding the egg to heat it up. I had some lettuce and tomato so I added that to make it more restaurantee. Of course I had it with salsa and man oh man, this is a great post work out meal in the morning. -The oatmeal is not one of my favorites but if I add some good fruit I am good to go, some beautiful cherries helped me out that day.
-Strawberry french toast is pretty self explanatory... I had some pretty crusty french toast waiting to be used. I soaked them a bit longer than normal in the eggs and went on with the usual. We use lots of syrup when in comes to these kinds of breakfasts so I decided to go with a bit of powdered sugar and strawberries instead, yum yum.



3 comments:

  1. You are so good at presentation! I wish I could live in our house for a week and eat your good food and learn all your tricks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I meant to say YOUR house not our house. I'm pretty sure this is my new favorite foodie blog!

    ReplyDelete