Thursday, April 16, 2009


CLASSIC STIR FRY--Love it love it. I think I have this a couple times a week. Its so easy and yum and I think I'm obsessed with stir fry with all the random veggies I have. I thought I had nothing to eat and I made this in like 20 minutes. The costco individually wrapped frozen chicken makes it so easy. Carrot and broccoli seems to last in my fridge the longest and I always have some barilla plus angel hair pasta. Cut it all up, throw it in a wok with some oil, add a bit of soy and/or teriyaki sauce, and for me the key is adding minced garlic during the last few minutes AND at the very end when the veggies are just about right drizzle a bit of sesame oil on everything. But can't forget throwing in some cooked pasta to fry it all up together. I topped it with some toasted sesame seeds, yum. I ALWAYS eat this with chop sticks just to make it more special.

1 comment:

  1. I loves me some stir fry :) If you have some time, I would love a list of the foods that last the longest in your fridge including how it's cut and bagged before it goes in. Those little tips I never quite remember till there is something funny growing on them ;)

    ReplyDelete