Thursday, April 16, 2009

GRILL IT? ROAST IT? WHATEVAH--Think I'm a big fan of chicken? Once, sometimes twice a week I thaw out a ton of chicken and bust out my favorite marinade of all time... italian dressing!! Any kind, even light, is such a great flavor for chicken and can morph into any dish for leftovers. So for this dish I grilled some of that marinaded chicken. For the veggies I grabbed whatever I had in the fridge, including portabello mushrooms, and tossed it all in a little olive oil. (turned the oven to 425) Spread it all out on a cookie sheet and salt and peppered everything, I added a smidge of this dry herb "herbs de provence", topped it all with some minced garlic and freshly grated parmesan. Roasted in a really hot oven for about 16 to 20 minutes. Easy, simple, yum.


4 comments:

  1. So you already had the chicken grilled all the way? and then roasted? That looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow I love love it. I think I have smell-a-vision!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum! I can't wait to try it...I know Uncle Jim will LOVE it and my boys love chicken!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My aunt michelle always marinades her chicken in a salsa and italian dressing and it is the best!! You are both great/healthy cooks!

    ReplyDelete