Friday, May 22, 2009

SIMPLE ORANGE ROUGHY WITH SAUTEED ASPARAGUS


This literally took 15 minutes to put together. I am not very familiar with white fish but I do know most are healthy and light so I decided to go for some orange roughy and it was worth it. WAY better than tilapia. I simply salt and peppered and seasoned the fish with some lemon pepper seasoning and a slice of real lemon, drizzled a little olive oil and a smidge of butter, cooked it in a 350 oven for about 10-11 minutes. While it cooked I cut up a few pieces of asparagus, red bell pepper and garlic and sauteed. Nothing to it! Simiple, healthy, yum and quick.


4 comments:

  1. Orange Roughy is one of my favorites and you make it seem so simple and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks so yummy! AND Simple!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heidi this looked really good, since we loooovvvveeee asparagus. We acutually grow it in out garden. yummmm . Have you ever tried Schwans Blue Hake fillets. It's a really good fish and I can task it being excellant with this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm making this right now! It's in the oven!!!

    The only thing I'm doing differently is adding a balsamic glaze for the asparagus.

    ReplyDelete